I am the Technology Manager for the Department of Classics and am responsible for the smooth functioning of IT services and operations for the department.
My areas of responsibility cover everything from this website you're reading my Bio on to the hardware and software provided for the faculty and staff.
I have over 20 years of experience in the IT field and have worked in environments from wealth management, manufacturing industrial, educational, private equity, and crypto exchanges.
Some of the IT disciplines I've worked in include:
• Enterprise Management of Corporate IT Infrastructure
• Project Management Across IT Disciplines
• Cloud Services Management
• Exceeding IT Services Support and Management SLAs
• IT Vendor Contract Management
• IT Asset Life Cycle Management
I also have a BA in Computing from DePaul University in Chicago Il, USA.